Images included in pack 1:
1) A bad workman always blames his tools.
2) A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
3) An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
4) Better late than never.
5) Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
6) If it isn't broken, don't fix it.
7) If you play with fire, you will get burned.
8) Laughter is the best medicine.
9) One man's trash is another man's treasure.
10) Practice makes perfect.
11) The pen is mightier than the sword.
12) Two wrongs don't make a right.
Images included in pack 2:
1) A fool and his money are soon parted.
2) A half a loaf is better than none.
3) A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step
4) As you sow, so you shall reap.
5) Better safe than sorry
6) Easy come easy go.
7) Every dog has its day.
8) Every man has his price.
9) Money doesn't grow on trees.
10) Money talks.
11) No news is good news.
12) Too many cooks spoil the broth.
There are no reviews yet.